mardi 18 octobre 2016

Trespassing: Charged With Trespassing, but the Property Owner Agrees to Drop the Charge

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Washington
I was hunting property I thought I had permission and shot a buck deer. While dragging deer to vehicle another vehicle pulled in behind me. I went to investigate and found out I was not on right land by a mile I had turned up wrong road. I was told land owner was pressing by guy in car. After talking with them we had mutual friends. Game agent arrived cited me for rcw 77.15.435. Unlawfully hunting on another's property to wit unlawfully shot a deer on another's property. Gave statement to officer and I was not arrested and was told I still retained hunting privileges just not for deer. Tagged deer and then it was confiscated. When game agent gave all stuff back he said owner was not pressing. I have to schedule and contact court. Nothing like this has every happened to me. My record is clean. Any thoughts on how to proceed


Trespassing: Charged With Trespassing, but the Property Owner Agrees to Drop the Charge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire