My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of Alabama. Life long friend wanted me to move in with her to keep her company....since I was homeless due to a death in the family, she was going thru a bad breakup and it was freezing cold outside..I agreed. She said no money was needed because that's the Christian thing to do. Thing's were perfect until she and her fellow friend made up and she was short on living space for his 25 yr old daughter. Without warning, rhyme or reason, she gave me 30 minutes tops to get out. With thousands of $ inside the house, I was told I wasn't allowed back on the property but she would give my belongings to a relative. No one but she and myself knows EXACTLY what belongs to me, therefore, I'm positive I won't get everything I own. The police here will not assist unless violence breaks out. PLEASE, my whole life is in that house!
Roommates: Can Your Roommate Kick You Out on Thirty Minutes Notice
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire