dimanche 16 octobre 2016

Loan Agreements: What Can You Do if a Lender Won't Repossess a RV But Also Won't Release the Lien

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Washington

Ok, this involved a RV my mother and father purchased back in 2004. In that time both my parents have passed on, my dad first leaving everything to my mom and then to me when she passed. What I have is an RV with ~8000 left on the loan. The after dealing with the bank for weeks now basically they don't want to Repo the RV but they won't release the title either. What can I do? I don't need this thing rotting in my yard?

If I could afford it I would just pay off the lien and sell it but that's not within my means right now. It runs, it needs cleaning but otherwise it's ok. Do I have any options?


Loan Agreements: What Can You Do if a Lender Won't Repossess a RV But Also Won't Release the Lien

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire