dimanche 16 octobre 2016

Repossession: Repossessed from Defalted Buyer, Seller Has Title

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: VA and HI tags

On 9/25/16, I sold my car to a friend in need of help. Had her sign a installment sale contract with repossession clause. She didn't make $100 deposit or 1st and 2nd payments on $20k car.

I pleaded and begged for payments and she paid $100 on 10/8/16. Then she stopped responding to my pleas for payment or return the car. Told her to read the contract she signed and told her she was in default. She came back with being sick excuse and promised to pay next day. She didn't pay and didn't respond to my pleas and mild threats. Threats like "don't make me contact your parents and friends," etc... No answer.

I texted her and left vm that I want the car back and asked for her availabilities. No answer till 10/15/16. We talked over the phone. I told her I want to pick up my car that night. At first she said ok on the phone but after we hung up she texed saying that she wants to review the contract and meet next day. But she kept stalling me again without telling me the exact time.

So I knew where she was and drove the car away with my spare key. Texted her 30 min later that I took the car. She started to threaten to do things. I called both police department and magistrate and they both told me it's a civil matter.

My question is since I still have the title, what rights does she have? And what do I need to do to keep my car?

Thank you.


Repossession: Repossessed from Defalted Buyer, Seller Has Title

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire