lundi 17 octobre 2016

Post-Conviction Relief: Can You Take Back Your Guilty Plea and Get a Trial

I was falsely accused of attempted larceny on motorcycle I'm on probation at the moment . An off duty officer suppously saw me trying to steal a bike outside of a bar in downtown Tulsa ok I was drunk but I was simply admiring the bike as I started to walk away he told me to stay where I was at that moment I was very confused . Before I knew it before I can even ask what the problem was I was tackled to th ground by four sheriff's I was very confused I went to jail for resisting arrest and attempted larceny on auto according to the off duty officer I had turned the bike on which is impossible I had no key or tools to tamper the ignition witch was in perfect condition I never got on it or anything for him to assume that I'm on probation trying to get it exponged but I also plead guilty which I did because my lawyer said I wouldn't stand a chance against the officers that was the cheapest lawyer I can offord a t the time. I'm a hispanic male 27 i have a feeling that played a part in it but now I'm been really depressed I have lots of fines and probation fees to pay and I kno its for no reason it's just not fair I didn't deserve that.


Post-Conviction Relief: Can You Take Back Your Guilty Plea and Get a Trial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire