lundi 17 octobre 2016

Applying to Rent: Half of Complex Forced Out of Parking Lot

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: California

Hey there!

So my landlord is working on the parking lot and has kicked out half of the tenants. Not just incrementally, HALF (there are two types of permits you can have: open space and covered space. All the open spaces were kicked out) for over a month! And threatened to tow us if we do park in ANY of the spaces for that month and a half! There are a lot of houses in the area so there is already no parking available on the street. I've had to pay for a bus pass, and parking at a liquor store (if the lot isn't full of other desperate residents) and 2 parking tickets.

I'm a student, and I work in the middle of the night (after the buses stop running) on top of school during the day, I need to move my car constantly so this is really making it hard financially for me.

Can I deduct the 173$ from my rent? If so what is the name of the law or statute so I can let my landlord know?

Thanks so much for your time and giving this a look!!!!!!!!!


Applying to Rent: Half of Complex Forced Out of Parking Lot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire