vendredi 14 octobre 2016

Other Issues: Will I Have a Problem with Immigration when I Arrive to the U.S

I was caught shoplifting in a store in the U.S. while I was on vacations a month ago. I don't live in the US. I'm mexican and I have a tourist visa. I was arrested and I paid a 2000 dlls bond to go out that same date. I'm waiting for the court date, but there is still no news on when it will be and I had to leave the country. But I already contacted a criminal attorney to take my case. My question is that I have a flight to Europe cooming soon that has a stopover in other state of the US. Can I have a problem with customs when I arrive to the US?

I don't know if I have to fill a form when I arrive to the US... But if so, and the form ask if I've been arrested and I say "yes". they will reject my entrance to the country for sure o can I have a chance?


Other Issues: Will I Have a Problem with Immigration when I Arrive to the U.S

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire