Hello.
My Internet company provides Internet at less than half of contracted speeds. I wrote a letter threatening to sue (7.5k in small claims court) on Wednesday, and received a phone call from someone identifying themselves in a voice mail from the cooperate office on Friday. I wasn't able to call back yet so you think they were calling to settle and keep the matter out of court? Here is my letter:
Dear XXXXX legal Team,
I am writing to inform you of my intention to seek litigation in small claims court in Arizona for $7,500, due to internet speeds well below the contracted rate of 20 MBPS.
I documented multiple readings of my internet connection at speeds below 10 MBPS, less than half of the contracted internet speed. At no point was I able to document close to the internet speeds I paid for when I was a customer with your company for almost eight years.
My at home business, where I buy and sell merchandise on online auctions, depends on a fast internet connection. Your below contacted rate internet speeds had a very adverse effect on my business.
If you wish to attempt to settle these matters to my satisfaction without litigation, I can be contacted via email or by phone at I expect to hear from someone in your office within the next three business days or I will respectfully begin legal proceedings.
Sincerely,
XXXXXX
My Internet company provides Internet at less than half of contracted speeds. I wrote a letter threatening to sue (7.5k in small claims court) on Wednesday, and received a phone call from someone identifying themselves in a voice mail from the cooperate office on Friday. I wasn't able to call back yet so you think they were calling to settle and keep the matter out of court? Here is my letter:
Dear XXXXX legal Team,
I am writing to inform you of my intention to seek litigation in small claims court in Arizona for $7,500, due to internet speeds well below the contracted rate of 20 MBPS.
I documented multiple readings of my internet connection at speeds below 10 MBPS, less than half of the contracted internet speed. At no point was I able to document close to the internet speeds I paid for when I was a customer with your company for almost eight years.
My at home business, where I buy and sell merchandise on online auctions, depends on a fast internet connection. Your below contacted rate internet speeds had a very adverse effect on my business.
If you wish to attempt to settle these matters to my satisfaction without litigation, I can be contacted via email or by phone at I expect to hear from someone in your office within the next three business days or I will respectfully begin legal proceedings.
Sincerely,
XXXXXX
Online Services: Suing Internet Provider for Slow Internet Speeds in Small Claims Court
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire