I own a small publishing company which produced a DVD that I authored and starred in. This DVD has been for sale on the market in retail stores and online throughout the United States and Canada since 2010. It is one of our top selling titles.
I have been made aware that a very large US corporation has been replicating the disc and packaging it with it's other products without my permission. On their outside packaging, they include the full name of the DVD, my company, my full name and my image. I own all of the rights to this product and I have not authorized use to anyone. This corporation has been selling this package throughout the US, Canada and the UK that I know of. My best guess is they have used it since 2010 to current. I have found several websites that they distribute it through, and have seen it in retail stores.
I have tried contacting the company, but have not received a response.
I have not retained a lawyer. A friend of mine who practices family law said he would take the case, but so far it appears to be out of his league.
I have been made aware that a very large US corporation has been replicating the disc and packaging it with it's other products without my permission. On their outside packaging, they include the full name of the DVD, my company, my full name and my image. I own all of the rights to this product and I have not authorized use to anyone. This corporation has been selling this package throughout the US, Canada and the UK that I know of. My best guess is they have used it since 2010 to current. I have found several websites that they distribute it through, and have seen it in retail stores.
I have tried contacting the company, but have not received a response.
I have not retained a lawyer. A friend of mine who practices family law said he would take the case, but so far it appears to be out of his league.
Licensing: Reproduction and Sale of a DVD Without Authorization from the Copyright Holder
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire