mercredi 19 octobre 2016

Criminal Records: How Will a Deferral and Dismissal Appear on a Criminal Record

My question involves criminal records for the state of: North Carolina

I had a bogus AOF charge and ended up taking a deferral dismissal program. I am NC and the possibility for expungement are none. It will show on my record forever.

My questions are this.

1. What will show on my record exactly as an "assault on Female" once it is dismissed? What will it show? What would a perspective employer see?

2. Once it is dismissed, am I still eligible of all my rights, eligibility for things like owning firearms, apply for jobs of a sensitive nature, special licensing, like becoming a realtor etc. I understand these things would be more difficult, but am I eligible?

3. Are most perspective employers understanding of such things, showing it dismissed, or will it really impact my chances the same as a guilty verdict?

4. Is there ANYTHING at all I can do to have adjusted what shows up on my record?

My lovely state will allow for expungement for almost anything short of robbing a bank, etc, but defend yourself against a crazed woman in this state by simply pushing her off you and you are screwed for life.


Criminal Records: How Will a Deferral and Dismissal Appear on a Criminal Record

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire