My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: CA
I was given notice of layoff on 9-29-2016. It had "last day of work" as 9-29-2016, and termination/layoff date 2 weeks later as 10-13-2016.
I am filing UI claims for the first time in CA.
Do I get UI benefits retroactively beginning 29th Sept?
I don't know my gross wages for past 6 quarters that the EDD application asks for as I don't have the paystubs or any accurate information. I also haven't yet signed the severance agreement. My yearly salary was in six figures.
Can I leave these fields for gross wages/severance in the EDD application blank as they will check with employer anyway?
I was given notice of layoff on 9-29-2016. It had "last day of work" as 9-29-2016, and termination/layoff date 2 weeks later as 10-13-2016.
I am filing UI claims for the first time in CA.
Do I get UI benefits retroactively beginning 29th Sept?
I don't know my gross wages for past 6 quarters that the EDD application asks for as I don't have the paystubs or any accurate information. I also haven't yet signed the severance agreement. My yearly salary was in six figures.
Can I leave these fields for gross wages/severance in the EDD application blank as they will check with employer anyway?
Applying for Unemployment: Last Day of Work 09-29-2016. Filing Retoractive UI in California
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire