vendredi 6 mai 2016

Traffic Accidents: Excluded Driver

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: No injuries
My car was rear ended while legally parked in the street. When the police showed up the driver of the other car provided proof of insurance. However it wasn't until later that we found out that our claim was denied by his insurance because he was an excluded driver. Because of this, his insurance is not going to pay for any damages to my car. I have complete coverage on my car and now have to get an insurance adjuster to come and see whether my car is fixable or is a lose. My car is already paid off and I don't have a car payment, but I'm afraid my car is going to be declared a total lose and thus get only the value of the car. Which in turn I'll have to buy another car and then I'll have a car payment that I didn't have before. Please advise.


Traffic Accidents: Excluded Driver

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire