vendredi 6 mai 2016

Reckless Driving: Cited for Racing and Reckless Driving After a Test Drive

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: PA

I'd like to get some insight on the nonsense I just got in the mail. I test drove a vehicle a few weeks ago at a dealer to see how it compares to my car. The salesman freaked out & started yelling at me & such & saying go back to the dealer. I turned around & the next exit & went back. Never pulled over by police during the drive or anything. The car was not damaged either. Well, I received 3 bs tickets in the mail. One for racing (Was I racing myself? LOL), reckless driving & something else. Should I be fine pleading not guilty (I intend to plead not guilty regardless of course) and then just showing up for my court date without a lawyer?

I know these have the data recorder, but someone else was there looking at that same car when I was too so who knows which data they use. I don't recall what speed I got up to, but regardless, that would not be admissible anyway, correct?

Thank you for your time.


Reckless Driving: Cited for Racing and Reckless Driving After a Test Drive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire