lundi 2 mai 2016

Trademarks: Trademarking the Acronym of My Registration Mark (Sm)

Hi everyone,

I just filed my service trademark (SM) application 1(a) and was wondering if it would of been wise to also include the acronym of the mark.

For example, if I registered the literal service mark "Exploring Science Today" (this is just an example) - would it of been better to include it as "Exploring Science Today (EST)" on the application or is the acronym already implied (that is, of course, within the same class/industry and context, I understand that EST can mean a millions other things).

The reason why its important is because the service mark will be used as an education/certification mark and many times will be referenced by student through its acronym (ie EST).

If not, is this something I can amend to the application when USPTO issues an Office Action?


Trademarks: Trademarking the Acronym of My Registration Mark (Sm)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire