lundi 2 mai 2016

Establishing Paternity: Confused New Mommy My Babys Father Doesnt Know I Was Married Before

My question involves paternity law for the State of: New Mexico. I got married to my now ex husband in 2013 we were only together for a few months but don't have money to file a divorce. I recently had a healthy baby boy with another man. I was told that because I'm still married to my ex I need to put y baby's last name as his?? Is this true?? The father of my baby now is willing to sign an AOP. So with that can we put his last name?? The father of my baby now doesn't kno I was married before so I haven't mentioned nothing to no one about my previous marriage. So can we just do an AOP with the father and go on like nothing or will the state find out?? Help me soon please getting released in like 3 days and need to have this done before we leave. Thank you!!


Establishing Paternity: Confused New Mommy My Babys Father Doesnt Know I Was Married Before

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire