vendredi 6 mai 2016

Driver's License Reinstatement Getting a Driver's License in Another State After a Revocation

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Michigan. Let me just give you the necessary details then pose my question. I received my first DUI when I was 16 and my second when I was 21. The state of Michigan revoked my license for one year. I am now 26. I've been moving around a lot the past 5 years so I haven't had a chance to even begin the reinstatement process in Michigan. I've been living in Montana for over a year and plan on staying here permanently, can I get a license here? If so, what steps do I have to take in Montana to get one? If not, what steps do I have to take in Michigan, in order to get a Montana license? Thank you so much for your help!

**I am proud to say that I no longer drink alcohol and feel confident in my ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
Your advice falls on responsible ears.


Driver's License Reinstatement Getting a Driver's License in Another State After a Revocation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire