My question involves criminal records for the state of: California
I was convicted of PC487(a)/PC484g(a) in 2002 in California. In the early part of 2015 the charges were reduced and dismissed. I no longer live in California and have a job offer with a private organization that would require me to undergo a FTI 1075 background check. I obviously do not wish to make a fool of myself, accept the position, to then be rejected due to a failed FTI 1075 background check. Will the CA convictions (although reduced/dismissed) cause me to have an unfavorable background check for the FTI 1075?
I was convicted of PC487(a)/PC484g(a) in 2002 in California. In the early part of 2015 the charges were reduced and dismissed. I no longer live in California and have a job offer with a private organization that would require me to undergo a FTI 1075 background check. I obviously do not wish to make a fool of myself, accept the position, to then be rejected due to a failed FTI 1075 background check. Will the CA convictions (although reduced/dismissed) cause me to have an unfavorable background check for the FTI 1075?
Criminal Records: Fti 1075
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire