mercredi 4 mai 2016

Business Issues: Confidentiality Statement on Email Binding

My question involves business law in the state of: PA

My question relates to confidentiality statements that are included on the bottom of every email that I send. Like most confidentiality statements, this statement reads "This email and all content contained within, as well as any attached files, is confidential and intended only for the recipient that it was sent to. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified to delete the email and contact the sender. Do not forward, print, or otherwise disseminate this email for any purpose."

My question is this - if I send an email directly to a specific individual and my email in whole (or disseminated parts of my email) appear on a social media platform, do I have any recourse?

Thank You

Edit - Additionally, can an individual include some sort of a disclaimer on a personal email account that would hold any legal recourse? (Maybe this doesn't belong in the business subforum but I wasn't sure where to put it).


Business Issues: Confidentiality Statement on Email Binding

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire