mercredi 4 mai 2016

Domestic Violence: Second Amendment

My question involves criminal law for the state of: PA

You know, I was thinking ( I do think sometimes), I was nailed to the cross with a zero gravity score for pointing a gun at my wife for 5 seconds... It was unloaded, but that doesnt matter. A gun is a tool.It's INTENT that matters. What if I had a hammer in my hand?. Thats a deadly weapon. What would they do?...Take my my hammer rights away? LOL...Or a knife from the kitchen drawer?
It's just another excuse to strip one more person from their second amendment rights... "that shall not be infringed".... It's all all bullshit. The government only wants law enforcement to have weapons. Exactly the imbalance the founders fought against. And yet, law enforcement kills more innocent people than the average citizen. (Not taking gang violence into account, cause their off the charts).


Domestic Violence: Second Amendment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire