lundi 7 septembre 2015

Terrorism: I Was Threatened Because of ''terroristic Threats''

My question involves criminal law for the state of: I think the person probably is American but I am not sure
okay in these forums i made fun of this person because i was bored
http://ift.tt/1UC35jg
http://ift.tt/1UC32Ut
my user name is chudat. here i am obviously trolling the person by quoting rap lyrics and using broken lyrics, also, i am obviously not the person in the profile pictures, that is wrong i know
however said person as you can read threatens to fill in police reports and sue me although i am not american
i dont want my life to be ruined by going to prison or paying fees or having my CV ruined. i did this for fun and as you can see i didnt threaten said person
so now if they sue me i have to travel oversea to attend court? please help me i am scared i am shivering as i write this
i even send message to the person apologising


Terrorism: I Was Threatened Because of ''terroristic Threats''

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire