lundi 7 septembre 2015

Business Regulation: A Car Dealership Did Unauthorized Repairs on My Car

My question involves business law in the state of: CA

So about a year and a half ago, I purchased my car new from this dealership. I did my first service at this dealership and when they brought my car out, there was a dent on my fender. I had them fix it and they said it was a "ding removal" in the invoice. They also said they would repair the car to factory quality. A year later I got this car appraised and discovered they paint other parts of my car without telling me or disclosing it in the invoice. They also used aftermarket parts to replace the fender which lowered the value of my car.

My question is since they did not fully repair the car to "factory quality" and they did not get my authorization to paint parts of my vehicle or did they disclose that they did, what am I able to do about this situation? Am I able to file a lawsuit?


Business Regulation: A Car Dealership Did Unauthorized Repairs on My Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire