My question involves real estate located in the State of: Texas
I have a question about property in Texas. I am legally married, but separated (not through the court just separated). I am getting ready to purchase a new home.... the loan and everything is under my name (my husband's income is in NO way involve neither is his credit.... everything is under me) the mortgage company says that because it is an FHA loan and texas, my husband's name has to be in the title (but he is not required to pay for it).... is there anything I can do to only have my name in the title?
I have a question about property in Texas. I am legally married, but separated (not through the court just separated). I am getting ready to purchase a new home.... the loan and everything is under my name (my husband's income is in NO way involve neither is his credit.... everything is under me) the mortgage company says that because it is an FHA loan and texas, my husband's name has to be in the title (but he is not required to pay for it).... is there anything I can do to only have my name in the title?
Recording Title Married but Want Title Only in My Name
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire