My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Virginia
Officer was friendly and said not a big deal but clear plastic covers not allowed which I now know. Of course it is my responsibility. He suggested if I get a picture after removing it could be taken away.
I had a couple of quick questions. I don't think there are any points attached to it. I haven't had violations in a long time and when I did they were parking related so not sure.
Is it worth going to court over $25?
What else is at stake? Does it go on my record?
I am assuming I would still be responsible for the $67 processing fee?
Thank you in advance.
Officer was friendly and said not a big deal but clear plastic covers not allowed which I now know. Of course it is my responsibility. He suggested if I get a picture after removing it could be taken away.
I had a couple of quick questions. I don't think there are any points attached to it. I haven't had violations in a long time and when I did they were parking related so not sure.
Is it worth going to court over $25?
What else is at stake? Does it go on my record?
I am assuming I would still be responsible for the $67 processing fee?
Thank you in advance.
Va Ticket - Improper Display of Tags
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire