My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: New York
I am financing a car, I am paying pretty high payments for what i have. I take really good care of the vehicle because I planned to own it. I noticed a small leak on a window seal and brought it in to be repaired. When I came to pick it up it was extremely damaged. The garage door rolled down smashed the windshield and dented the a-pillar on the body line.
They are offering to repair it. I do not feel this is good enough. I pay what I pay for this truck and I baby it. I did not damage the vehicle, I was already unhappy with leaking window because I am so particular about how I care for this truck.
I have contacted my insurance. I am worried that my rates will go up as a result of this damage. I just feel like I am going to be getting the short end of the stick. I would like to know if I have any recourse.
I am financing a car, I am paying pretty high payments for what i have. I take really good care of the vehicle because I planned to own it. I noticed a small leak on a window seal and brought it in to be repaired. When I came to pick it up it was extremely damaged. The garage door rolled down smashed the windshield and dented the a-pillar on the body line.
They are offering to repair it. I do not feel this is good enough. I pay what I pay for this truck and I baby it. I did not damage the vehicle, I was already unhappy with leaking window because I am so particular about how I care for this truck.
I have contacted my insurance. I am worried that my rates will go up as a result of this damage. I just feel like I am going to be getting the short end of the stick. I would like to know if I have any recourse.
My Beautiful Car Damaged Dealership
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire