My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Minnesota
An agreement with the seller was made in 2016 through text message (I have proof of agreement). The agreement was that I would get the motorcycle as payment for money owed which both parties agreed to. I went through the process of going to the DMV to get a new title since it was lost. I was able to get the title (paid for with my own money) from the DMV but it could only be sent to the sellers address. The seller then received the title and is now demanding more money or they will report it stolen. I have had the motorcycle in my possession since 2016 when the agreement was first made. Is this worth going to smalls claims court? What can I do to solve this problem?
An agreement with the seller was made in 2016 through text message (I have proof of agreement). The agreement was that I would get the motorcycle as payment for money owed which both parties agreed to. I went through the process of going to the DMV to get a new title since it was lost. I was able to get the title (paid for with my own money) from the DMV but it could only be sent to the sellers address. The seller then received the title and is now demanding more money or they will report it stolen. I have had the motorcycle in my possession since 2016 when the agreement was first made. Is this worth going to smalls claims court? What can I do to solve this problem?
Transfer of Title: Seller Won't Transfer Title
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire