jeudi 16 août 2018

Transfer of Title: Obtaining a Car Title

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Texas. A vehicle has been parked in my driveway for the past two years with the owner who moved out of the country and is not planning on moving back wanted to sell this vehicle but could not find the title. I received a temporary title a few years ago but she still could not provide the title and the vehicle is still in her name from the last registration form. We have no way of contacting this person anymore for the past 2 years now. What can I do at this point and time as it has been parked for the two years now which the vehicle does run and is in great shape? I would like to keep this vehicle but I am not sure what to do at this time.

John J. Rubio


Transfer of Title: Obtaining a Car Title

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire