lundi 6 août 2018

Survey of Land

I had my property surveyed because I had a neighbor saying I was over the line with a camper. After the survey it showed me in the right but suggested a boundary line agreement that is fine but the neighbor in question has a property map on file with the county and it clearly shows his property ending over a 100' before my line. Still says his line is beyond my line. And states he had his property surveyed and excluded the parcel between us. I have copies of neighboring surveys and my survey. Neighbor in question is Packard. Seems like some sort of bs that he is spewing or he is doing something to avoid paying taxes on the portion. And sounds like a surveyor would be in trouble legally for doing so.

http://www.rollestonelectric.com/pdf/survey.pdf

http://www.rollestonelectric.com/pdf/property2.pdf


Survey of Land

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire