My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: WA
I encountered a contractor who offered a lower price on condition I write them a good review afterwards.
Could I ever be legally obligated to write a good review against my opinion, if the job completed unsatisfactorily?
My inclination is to avoid this type of contractors, but I wonder if I'm being overly cautious and limiting myself to a smaller selection of contractors.
I encountered a contractor who offered a lower price on condition I write them a good review afterwards.
Could I ever be legally obligated to write a good review against my opinion, if the job completed unsatisfactorily?
My inclination is to avoid this type of contractors, but I wonder if I'm being overly cautious and limiting myself to a smaller selection of contractors.
Payment: Contractor Bids Lower Price in Exchange for Good Review After Job
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire