My question involves criminal law for the state of: Maryland
I was at the hospital, under a voluntarily commitment. I got into an argument with a nurse. I assert he assaulted me when he lied, saying that he felt threatened, having the doctor order shots, and then administering the shots.
A day or two later, I got into another argument with him. I lightly punched him in the face to prevent him giving me the shots.
He then accessed my medical records to get information to file a criminal complaint.
I assert the criminal complaint isn't valid because he violated HIPPA.
What do you think?
I was at the hospital, under a voluntarily commitment. I got into an argument with a nurse. I assert he assaulted me when he lied, saying that he felt threatened, having the doctor order shots, and then administering the shots.
A day or two later, I got into another argument with him. I lightly punched him in the face to prevent him giving me the shots.
He then accessed my medical records to get information to file a criminal complaint.
I assert the criminal complaint isn't valid because he violated HIPPA.
What do you think?
Hippa and a Criminal Complaint
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire