mercredi 18 juillet 2018

Can I Display a Copy of Artwork in My Home

My father was an artist and when he died his five children inherited his work and we split his artwork among ourselves. During our round-robin picks of the art, my sister got the one self-portrait of our father as a young man, done in the 1940s. We had all taken pictures of the painting prior to our sister getting ownership of it and I would like to use my photo to create a canvas photo of it to hang in our home. Since my sister and I aren't on good terms, it's very unlikely she would ever give me permission to reproduce this art for my personal use. I'd like to find out if I can do this without violating any copyright she may have to the painting.


Can I Display a Copy of Artwork in My Home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire