My question involves business law in the state of: I live in a small town, I have called or met with every attorney in my small town. None, here do what I wish to do. I patented fuel-less utility power plants that run on gravity. As fuel is biggest cost to making electric power, mine being fuel-less, these plants will make 3 to 4X the electric power able to be sold than any fuel based power plant. My plants run 24/7/365 at a VERY slow set speed of just 1 ft per second, no need to reduce the output in the evenings as fuel based plants do. No fuel to buy, so no fuel savings, and the plants move so slowly there is no savings in PM's.
I found a securities firm offering to take this new utility company public, I'm not sure they are the right firm, but with one offering, logic dictates others will. I patented 2 types of power plants, the ones that would be built the least, as Nuclear took over 30 to reach the market, and the US gov pushed that. So a patent term would expire before reaching the market. There are 2 more power plants yet to be patented, they cost far less to build than the 2 that were patented, are build much faster, and like the first 2 use all factory made interchangeable parts that can be shipped by rail to any place a plant is being built.
I am searching for the right attorney to partner with, and build the next great utility corp. I'm a working class guy with a patent and 2 more patents waiting to be filed when the time is right. Just 1 plant generates 3 to 4 B per yr in electric power. With this clean power our polluted water can be cracked. "Split" into Hydrogen and Oxygen, which are fuels, Burn the Hydrogen and Oxygen, and you get 100% clean sterile water. Everything on the periodic table is in the water, by it's natural % in any area. All the pollutants are broken down into their most basic constituent elements with "Cracking". These elements can be separated in a centrifuge by weight, and put into tanks. So there would be large tanks of Platinum, Gold, Silver, ect., ect., all the way down the periodic table. All these are marketable byproducts used to manufacture other things.
The clean water is worth more than the electric power I think. Bottled water is a $60B per yr biz, The estimated annual sales for Anheuser-Busch in 2017 will be US$55 billion, I cannot find any numbers for water to all world's homes and biz, and Busch is 1 of god knows how many beer corps. Clean Water is global Biz with all the signs it is more than US electric power. Duke Energy profit is about $2.8 B, just 1 of my plants makes more profit than all of Duke Energy!
There is far to this that I post here, but this is good taste. The right attorney and I could become Billionaires quite easily. I'm sure many of you are saying this is wrong place for this post. I do what I can, I break large insurmountable problems into attainable goals and in time I can do what others said was impossible, like a working guy getting a patent for fuel-less utility power plants!
I found a securities firm offering to take this new utility company public, I'm not sure they are the right firm, but with one offering, logic dictates others will. I patented 2 types of power plants, the ones that would be built the least, as Nuclear took over 30 to reach the market, and the US gov pushed that. So a patent term would expire before reaching the market. There are 2 more power plants yet to be patented, they cost far less to build than the 2 that were patented, are build much faster, and like the first 2 use all factory made interchangeable parts that can be shipped by rail to any place a plant is being built.
I am searching for the right attorney to partner with, and build the next great utility corp. I'm a working class guy with a patent and 2 more patents waiting to be filed when the time is right. Just 1 plant generates 3 to 4 B per yr in electric power. With this clean power our polluted water can be cracked. "Split" into Hydrogen and Oxygen, which are fuels, Burn the Hydrogen and Oxygen, and you get 100% clean sterile water. Everything on the periodic table is in the water, by it's natural % in any area. All the pollutants are broken down into their most basic constituent elements with "Cracking". These elements can be separated in a centrifuge by weight, and put into tanks. So there would be large tanks of Platinum, Gold, Silver, ect., ect., all the way down the periodic table. All these are marketable byproducts used to manufacture other things.
The clean water is worth more than the electric power I think. Bottled water is a $60B per yr biz, The estimated annual sales for Anheuser-Busch in 2017 will be US$55 billion, I cannot find any numbers for water to all world's homes and biz, and Busch is 1 of god knows how many beer corps. Clean Water is global Biz with all the signs it is more than US electric power. Duke Energy profit is about $2.8 B, just 1 of my plants makes more profit than all of Duke Energy!
There is far to this that I post here, but this is good taste. The right attorney and I could become Billionaires quite easily. I'm sure many of you are saying this is wrong place for this post. I do what I can, I break large insurmountable problems into attainable goals and in time I can do what others said was impossible, like a working guy getting a patent for fuel-less utility power plants!
Starting a Business: How to Find a Lawyer for a Start-Up Company
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire