Please help. I am 17 years old and yesterday I found a deep scratch on my car. This means that somebody probably hit my car in the parking lot and I didn't notice until yesterday.
I do not know when this happened. I called my insurance and they said that we have to pay $200 deductible. Insurance rates won't go up. Will this go on my record?
I am so worried and panicked. I have no fault, I have a clean driving record, and I drive very safely. Yet, something like this will cost my parents $200 and I feel very bad. Is there any way to waive the deductible? I don't understand why we have to pay it when I have no fault.
I took a look at my camera and found nothing. No suspicious cars. I don't know when or where this happened.... I asked my school security to check the webcam footage and he still has not gotten back to me.
Please help me!
Thank you!
I do not know when this happened. I called my insurance and they said that we have to pay $200 deductible. Insurance rates won't go up. Will this go on my record?
I am so worried and panicked. I have no fault, I have a clean driving record, and I drive very safely. Yet, something like this will cost my parents $200 and I feel very bad. Is there any way to waive the deductible? I don't understand why we have to pay it when I have no fault.
I took a look at my camera and found nothing. No suspicious cars. I don't know when or where this happened.... I asked my school security to check the webcam footage and he still has not gotten back to me.
Please help me!
Thank you!
Traffic Accidents: Someone Hit My Car and Ran Off
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire