So last weekend I went to Morgantown to visit my sister in her new apartment and I parked in the visitors parking. The only sign there was visitors parking, there were no signs telling me that I needed a game day pass on gameday weekends, nor were there any signs telling me what towing company they work with or under which circumstances I could be towed for parking there. I've been towed in Morgantown so I was extremely aware of all signs. So when I came out the next morning my car was gone and I had no idea who took it and I actually considered that it had been stolen because there were no warning signs as to why I'd have been towed. (To top it off, the complex office was closed that day so I could not ask them who towes for them, which forced me to hunt for it) Apparently, they sent their tenants emails about the new rule and my sister neglected to read it and tell me. Can they have legally towed me under these circumstances even though the rule was not made completely clear to me when parking? I called later and they basically said "we told her so you should have known."
Towing: Towed from Visitors Parking at Apartment Complex
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire