My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Skagit County Washington
I was passing a B train semi truck on the left. I went from 70mph to 80mph then slowed again headed south towards Seattle in Skagit County. I was told I was doing 83 mph & the limit was 60mph. I had just seen a sign saying 70mph for cars & 60 mph for trucks, driving radically; weaving in & out of traffic (which i was not) & driving on slippery roads which they were not, it had stopped raining an hour 15 minutes earlier & was actually sunny with dry roads.
I was passing a B train semi truck on the left. I went from 70mph to 80mph then slowed again headed south towards Seattle in Skagit County. I was told I was doing 83 mph & the limit was 60mph. I had just seen a sign saying 70mph for cars & 60 mph for trucks, driving radically; weaving in & out of traffic (which i was not) & driving on slippery roads which they were not, it had stopped raining an hour 15 minutes earlier & was actually sunny with dry roads.
Speeding Tickets: Can a Canadian Citizen Get a Speeding Ticket $550 Defered
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire