My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: AZ
How can I compel the disclosure of a will from an uncooperating successor trustee? I've only recently gained the ability to challenge the moves my sister, the successor trustee of the family trust, has been making for many years. She became successor trustee upon the invalidity of my mother. My sister has waged a campaign of controlling influence upon my mother for years to gain access to 100% of the assets in the family trust which were valued at more than $500,000. I was one of three beneficiaries of the original family trust (grantors were mother and father). A First Amendment to the family trust, signed by mother and father, removed me as an heir to the trust and redistributed my share of the assets entirely to my sister. I cannot ask my mother for a copy of the will because she has been removed from her retirement home by my sister to whereabouts unknown--just this year. I know I cannot ask my sister because she will not cooperate. How can I compel the disclosure of the family will? Thank you.
How can I compel the disclosure of a will from an uncooperating successor trustee? I've only recently gained the ability to challenge the moves my sister, the successor trustee of the family trust, has been making for many years. She became successor trustee upon the invalidity of my mother. My sister has waged a campaign of controlling influence upon my mother for years to gain access to 100% of the assets in the family trust which were valued at more than $500,000. I was one of three beneficiaries of the original family trust (grantors were mother and father). A First Amendment to the family trust, signed by mother and father, removed me as an heir to the trust and redistributed my share of the assets entirely to my sister. I cannot ask my mother for a copy of the will because she has been removed from her retirement home by my sister to whereabouts unknown--just this year. I know I cannot ask my sister because she will not cooperate. How can I compel the disclosure of the family will? Thank you.
Heirs and Beneficiaries: Compel Disclosure of a Will Where No Cooperation is Granted from Successor Trustee
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire