mardi 19 septembre 2017

Emancipation: Do I Have a Case

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: New Jersey
Hi my name is Carly. I am going to be 17 in November but may be looking to be emancipated. Long story short I have not seen my biological mother since I was in 7th grade, my freshman year of high school I got diagnosed with PTSD due to the emotional abuse. At the moment I live with my dad and stepmom. My therapist says that the way my stepmother treats me is boarder line abuse and my dad will not even talk to me. I buy most of my own clothes already (and are given them) and I am looking for a job, I had one but had to quit due to being sexually harassed. I have about $6,000 saved that I do not spend at all. I would have places to go and I do plan on staying in high school, (I am a junior). Do I have a case that would be valid in court? The main concern is my dad, because of the issues my birth mom has caused... thank you in advance!


Emancipation: Do I Have a Case

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire