My question involves police conduct in the State of: michigan
I am 16 years old and today I was at a metropark. I was in a parking lot and the car was off and so was the radio. I was smoking a cigar I know I shouldn't but it was a one time thing. So I was sitting there with my cigar on the phone with a friend and my window was down about 1/4 the way and this lady pulls up and backs up a bit behind me and yells that she is getting my license plate number. What could the police do if she called and gave them my plate number? My windows are tinted dark so she wouldn't have been able to see me I don't think or how old I am. maybe she thought it was marijuana? I'm kind of scared what is going to happen because of this. I was just minding my own business. Thanks
I am 16 years old and today I was at a metropark. I was in a parking lot and the car was off and so was the radio. I was smoking a cigar I know I shouldn't but it was a one time thing. So I was sitting there with my cigar on the phone with a friend and my window was down about 1/4 the way and this lady pulls up and backs up a bit behind me and yells that she is getting my license plate number. What could the police do if she called and gave them my plate number? My windows are tinted dark so she wouldn't have been able to see me I don't think or how old I am. maybe she thought it was marijuana? I'm kind of scared what is going to happen because of this. I was just minding my own business. Thanks
Criminal Investigations: Lady Got My License Plate Number
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire