My question involves criminal law for the state of: NY.
I was given an ACOD yesterday for a menacing 2nd degree.
I asked the court clerks today if I could have a copy of the order the judge signed saying he approved the ACOD so that I may return to work. The clerk kept arguing with me telling me the only person that has that is the judge. I would get notification. In 6 months when the charge is dismissed as it's still pending.
I tried to explain that I know it's still pending and so does my employer, however, they need proof that the ACOD was accepted.
What do I do?
I was given an ACOD yesterday for a menacing 2nd degree.
I asked the court clerks today if I could have a copy of the order the judge signed saying he approved the ACOD so that I may return to work. The clerk kept arguing with me telling me the only person that has that is the judge. I would get notification. In 6 months when the charge is dismissed as it's still pending.
I tried to explain that I know it's still pending and so does my employer, however, they need proof that the ACOD was accepted.
What do I do?
Acod New York
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire