My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: North Carolina
I was at a complete stop at a traffic light behind about six other cars. The driver behind me was distracted and hit me from behind. The car behind her then hit her from behind, knocking the car in the middle into me, causing the 2nd collision. The driver in the middle hit me twice. The first time she was at fault. The police report is incorrect because it states the third car knocked the 2nd car into me. This is incorrect. I have tried to get this corrected but to no avail. The insurance company of the 3rd car is accepting all responsibility for the 2nd car and are willing to pay for my car damages but are questioning my medical expenses because they are under the impression the other car was pushed into me which would not have caused my injuries. This is not correct and i have explained the police report is incorrect. The original impact was at about 25 mph, however, that drive is denying the fact that she hit me first. What do I do?
I was at a complete stop at a traffic light behind about six other cars. The driver behind me was distracted and hit me from behind. The car behind her then hit her from behind, knocking the car in the middle into me, causing the 2nd collision. The driver in the middle hit me twice. The first time she was at fault. The police report is incorrect because it states the third car knocked the 2nd car into me. This is incorrect. I have tried to get this corrected but to no avail. The insurance company of the 3rd car is accepting all responsibility for the 2nd car and are willing to pay for my car damages but are questioning my medical expenses because they are under the impression the other car was pushed into me which would not have caused my injuries. This is not correct and i have explained the police report is incorrect. The original impact was at about 25 mph, however, that drive is denying the fact that she hit me first. What do I do?
Traffic Accidents: Rear-Ended in 2-Car Collision - Person Behind Me Not Taking Responsibility
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire