My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington
I received my first photo speeding ticket. It was in Tacoma, Washington. It said i was doing 11 over and I sometimes do 5 over, but never that fast. In that area specifically it is hard to believe i could even get up to 11 over since it is between 2 curves. Someone told me that the radar cameras needed to be calibrated every year and certified and that you can got to your hearing and request this and if they cannot prove it, it would be dropped. But i cannot find anything that actually says that. Is this correct or just someones misinformation?
I received my first photo speeding ticket. It was in Tacoma, Washington. It said i was doing 11 over and I sometimes do 5 over, but never that fast. In that area specifically it is hard to believe i could even get up to 11 over since it is between 2 curves. Someone told me that the radar cameras needed to be calibrated every year and certified and that you can got to your hearing and request this and if they cannot prove it, it would be dropped. But i cannot find anything that actually says that. Is this correct or just someones misinformation?
Speeding Tickets: Photo Enforced Speeding Ticket in Washington
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire