mardi 18 avril 2017

Restricted Licenses: Minor Speeding 81 in a 55. California

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: California

A couple of weeks ago I was driving in a 55 speed little zone and I went down hill well once it I got to the bottom of the hill I was going about 85 or so and as I went around a wide turn a CHP officer was headed my direction and clocked me at 81 mph he pulled me over giving me a ticket and since I'm underage I was wondering what the judge at court might say or if he will just let me pay the ticket and be through with it. Does anyone know what judge might give me for example something like community service or something of that type?


Restricted Licenses: Minor Speeding 81 in a 55. California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire