My question involves real estate located in the State of: IL
I recently purchased a 3 acre property and was approached by my neighbor about whether I would be getting a property survey. He claims he has had disputes with previous owner (who is now deceased) regarding property lines and he feels my property line is 80 ft less than what I think I have. If he is correct it would mean my barn, part of my lake, and the burn that separates put lakes are on his property. I contacted a surveyor and he stated there are conflicting surveys for the properties already. Do I go ahead with another survey or what is my next step? I don't even know where to begin to resolve this issue. Any advice is appreciated.
I recently purchased a 3 acre property and was approached by my neighbor about whether I would be getting a property survey. He claims he has had disputes with previous owner (who is now deceased) regarding property lines and he feels my property line is 80 ft less than what I think I have. If he is correct it would mean my barn, part of my lake, and the burn that separates put lakes are on his property. I contacted a surveyor and he stated there are conflicting surveys for the properties already. Do I go ahead with another survey or what is my next step? I don't even know where to begin to resolve this issue. Any advice is appreciated.
Property Boundary Dispute
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire