mercredi 19 avril 2017

Enforcing Custody Orders: How to Resume Visitation in a Custody Case

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: tx
I want to start off by saying in no way am I saying that I am innocent.I am simply wanting to know what my best move would be.
I am divorced and we did not go to set up a standard visitation schedule we basically set one up ourselves . Which is every other weekend and went to the judge and he signed off on it.
Over the span of 10 years there has been some cancellations by both parties and some frustrations ,so us parents are going back-and-forth saying mean things to each other. I have one occasion, out of frustration, said some mean things to my children as well. I did apologize,we have moved on, however, I am trying to start back up visits. The Teenagers are too busy every weekend. I try to be patient and wait for my visit time, nothing comes available. I can't really afford a lawyer. I simply want to see my kids. I don't care if it's every weekend or one weekend a month. The CP says if I get a lawyer she will show proof of mean things that were said in the past (nothing of harming them)and proof I have cancelled a visit before. Will this hurt my chances of a random visit here and there?


Enforcing Custody Orders: How to Resume Visitation in a Custody Case

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire