jeudi 20 avril 2017

Defamation: May I Publish a Blog and Book About the Abuse I Endured in My Marriage in Tx

My question involves defamation in the state of TX. I was wondering, I am a domestic violence survivor and I would like to share my story and experience in regards to the abuse I endured by my ex husband in my five year marriage. I would like to write a book and blog about it. I would also like to write a guide on how to help others in that situation. These are going to be free as I would like to help others who are going through what I went through. I will leave names out of what I write. I was wondering if my ex could come after me legally if I do this? I just want to make sure I say legal. Thank you.


Defamation: May I Publish a Blog and Book About the Abuse I Endured in My Marriage in Tx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire