My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Montana
Beginning of the situation: I left my husband around two years ago because he was possessive and starting to become more viciously verbal and I did not want my two kids seeing this and thinking it was okay. After moving out and moving on my ex husband shot my current SO. There's multiple messages where he threatened to kill him prior but Got a slap on the wrist with 20 years probation.
Now the same judge that sentenced him is allowing him to have over night visitations first third and fifth weekend. I fear for their safety and everyone I've spoke to has told me to pray for my kids. This cannot be the right answer. Is there anything I can do. I am now in contempt twice because there is a no contact order basically making it impossible for my kids to get ahold of me and he works half the time he "has" them.
I have documentation of his disregard to their safety and wellbeing and have written a letter to submit to the judge but legally is there anything I can do to protect my kids from this monster?
I've hired two lawyers and have talked to a third but they've all ended up taking his side for some reason
Beginning of the situation: I left my husband around two years ago because he was possessive and starting to become more viciously verbal and I did not want my two kids seeing this and thinking it was okay. After moving out and moving on my ex husband shot my current SO. There's multiple messages where he threatened to kill him prior but Got a slap on the wrist with 20 years probation.
Now the same judge that sentenced him is allowing him to have over night visitations first third and fifth weekend. I fear for their safety and everyone I've spoke to has told me to pray for my kids. This cannot be the right answer. Is there anything I can do. I am now in contempt twice because there is a no contact order basically making it impossible for my kids to get ahold of me and he works half the time he "has" them.
I have documentation of his disregard to their safety and wellbeing and have written a letter to submit to the judge but legally is there anything I can do to protect my kids from this monster?
I've hired two lawyers and have talked to a third but they've all ended up taking his side for some reason
Custody and Visitation Issues: Co-Parenting with a Felon
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire