My question involves paternity law for the State of: maryland
I had an affair which resulted in a pregnancy. I listed my husband on the birth certificate even though I knew he was not the father. We have since divorced and I am remarried to the man who fathered my child. We went though the courts and has my child's last name changed and my ex husband gave up his parental rights and my husband took the responsibility. I know what to take my ex husband's name off the birth certificate and add my husband and change my sons last name. How do I do that?
I had an affair which resulted in a pregnancy. I listed my husband on the birth certificate even though I knew he was not the father. We have since divorced and I am remarried to the man who fathered my child. We went though the courts and has my child's last name changed and my ex husband gave up his parental rights and my husband took the responsibility. I know what to take my ex husband's name off the birth certificate and add my husband and change my sons last name. How do I do that?
Changing Father in Birth Certificate
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire