My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
I had a clean record for last 13 years but it seems I am making childish mistakes recently and there is a cop waiting for everytime :)
Long story short, I received two tickets in 2 weeks. For the first one I am obviously eligible to take the school which I will. My question is, as my second violation is a minor, crossing yellow line, is there a possibility that judge allow me to take school for both of my violations since I have not done the previous TS yet.
I know I am not eligible to do both, the question is, if judge has the power to grant you TS if he pleases knowing you are not eligible?
Many thanks in advance for sharing your experience with me.
I had a clean record for last 13 years but it seems I am making childish mistakes recently and there is a cop waiting for everytime :)
Long story short, I received two tickets in 2 weeks. For the first one I am obviously eligible to take the school which I will. My question is, as my second violation is a minor, crossing yellow line, is there a possibility that judge allow me to take school for both of my violations since I have not done the previous TS yet.
I know I am not eligible to do both, the question is, if judge has the power to grant you TS if he pleases knowing you are not eligible?
Many thanks in advance for sharing your experience with me.
Can Judge Allow You to Take a Traffic School Even if You Are Not Eligible
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire