mardi 18 octobre 2016

Speeding Tickets: How to Write a Not Guilty Plea Letter

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Ohio

Hi folks I have a quick question. I received a speeding ticket in Ohio for 17 over, first time offender with otherwise clean driving record. Truthfully I was just unfamiliar with the area and thought the speed limit was higher than it was.

I called the court to ask if there was any special no contest pleas for first time offender with no points or reduced fines, but they said no the only way is to contact the prosecutor, who they said won't communicate with you unless you send via mail in writing your pleaing not guilty, you waive your right to speedy a trial, and are requesting a pretrial. Then, I can call or email to try and work out a deal. I figure it can't hurt to ask for no points but still pay the fine or something along those lines.

How would I best put this in writing to mail to them?

Thanks!


Speeding Tickets: How to Write a Not Guilty Plea Letter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire