lundi 17 octobre 2016

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: What Does It Mean when Hr is Watching Your Time Log

My question involves HR : so today at work my assistant manger told me that HR has been monitoring my time log for a week now and I haven't receive any warning for my department manger. So I'm guessing, my assistant manger wasn't suppose to tell me. But I'm worried because at my job we are suppose to take a full hour break but I'll usually clocled back in after 30min but still remind on my break after I clocked back in, I'm afraid that since HR is monitoring my time log that they are planning on firing me. Which brings me to my question are they planning on firing me? And I also want to know if I started staying clock in for my full hour break are they going to stop watching my time log or still going to fire me ?


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: What Does It Mean when Hr is Watching Your Time Log

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire