My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CA
I received a parking citation for CVC 22500e when I parked in a designated, distinct parking space that was in front of a newly established driveway. The parking space next to me had a red pole but the sign in front of my parking space had signage that stated A permit, which I have, so it looked ok to park there. (see three images below)
I want to appeal and am curious if there is a CVC code that I might be able to use?
Thanks for your help.
google drive link: http://ift.tt/2dApcv6
google drive link: http://ift.tt/2dArGJT
google drive link: http://ift.tt/2dAqtCq
I received a parking citation for CVC 22500e when I parked in a designated, distinct parking space that was in front of a newly established driveway. The parking space next to me had a red pole but the sign in front of my parking space had signage that stated A permit, which I have, so it looked ok to park there. (see three images below)
I want to appeal and am curious if there is a CVC code that I might be able to use?
Thanks for your help.
google drive link: http://ift.tt/2dApcv6
google drive link: http://ift.tt/2dArGJT
google drive link: http://ift.tt/2dAqtCq
Parking Violations: Distinct Parking Space Lines in Front of Newly Paved Driveway
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire